Who are we?
Bananas is a brand activation agency with a razor-sharp vision towards one-on-one interactions. With years of expertise, we call ourselves the craftsmen of experience. To support our continuous growth, we are looking for a new key account manager to further expand our team and take the next steps in a world of physical and digital interactions.
Who are we looking for?
Someone with a passion for marketing, a hunger for learning and stress resistance during stormy days.
- Strategic mind: You have a deep and broad view on marketing strategy and can transform a client’s question into a ready-made plan within brand activation.
- Commercial feeling: You spot opportunities easily and can service a customer in his long-term marketing challenges.
- Communication & people skills: You are comfortable in managing a team around you that consists of designers, conceptuals, copywriters and project managers. You also have a quality-oriented and customer-focussed attitude
- An eye for detail: You are a perfectionist and strive for high quality in your offers, presentations, designs and campaigns.
- Proactive: You do not wait around, but you think two steps ahead of your team, customer and suppliers
- Structured: You are strong in planning, handy with Excel and Powerpoint, can coordinate a team and debrief to your team and manager in a structural manner.
- Between four and six years of experience as an account manager
- Experience in field marketing is an advantage
- Bilingual (NL / FR) is a must
- Marketing background in training or work experience
- Commercial attitude
What do we offer?
- Attractive salary, fringe benefits, company car, lunch vouchers, bonus scheme and training budget
- A stable environment with many growth opportunities to senior management positions
- A marketing hub, in which you work together with other agencies in the field of design, social media, development, creation and video production
- A nice office with young colleagues, lots of fun and lots of friday drinks
- Constantly stimulated by your environment in which you continuously learn and broaden your skills.
- National and international customers, FMCG and high involvement products, cool campaigns, festivals and plenty of space to let your creativity run wild
- A nice infrastructure with gym, pool table, kitchen, chill corners and modern offices.
Something for you?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, send your resume and we’ll invite you for a first chat and coffee.